Skip to content
How to enter
- Download the entry pack
- Please register and click “My Dashboard” on the site navigation and follow the “Submit entry” process.
- Decide which categories you are going to enter. You may enter as many categories as you like but each must be treated as a separate entry and payment made for each.
- Add a short description of no more than 200 words as an overview of the project. Please note: In the event your entry is nominated for an award this text will go live on the website.
- You have the option to acknowledge another company if the work has been jointly created.
- Upload hi-res images (at least one image required – file limit 10MB. jpg, gif or png files accepted) of your work and include any supporting YouTube or Vimeo video URLs. Please note: In the event your entry is nominated for an award, the images and videos will go live on the website and the “featured image” will be used in the awards ceremony presentation.
- Make sure you are happy with all aspects of your online entry as changes cannot be made when submissions are closed.
- Once you have uploaded your entry please proceed to payment. Once payment is made on the website your entry will change status to “submitted”. Every second and consecutive entry will be discounted and website will apply the discount automatically. You have to submit and make a payment for one entry at a time.
- Once payment is processed you will be sent a confirmation email and a receipt will be sent to your accounts department.
- Once you have submitted and paid online, please prepare and post your physical entries (see entering your boards).
- All online entries must be received by the extended deadline 26 April 2019